viernes, 11 de julio de 2014

Captain America, one of my favourite superheroes



Hello again.

This could perfeclty be a cover for a Marvel's comic of Captain America.

Did you know that Captain America is one of my favourite superheroes?. It's like if he had some kind of feelings and behaviours in something like a "mute" mode.

He is the supersolider, the perfect soldier!.

He defends his nation and all the thinkings that make a nation great and powerful.

The last movie about Captain America was the most I liked. I didn't expect who was the winter soldier and all the history about the Hydra infiltration was really amazing.

I hope that Marvel continues producing and releasing new Captain America's movies.

Thanks for watching it!.

#captain #america #illustration #marvel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario