sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

Colored Ratzinger with iPad and my traditional digital tools....

I've colored in different ways my Ratziger sketches presented in my last post. The idea of use these sketches and color them with iPad and my desktop tools (Photoshop and my Wacom Intuos 4) was auto presented for me as a little challenge...By other part I couldn't wait for trying the new Procreate App version for iPad, the 1.7 version with amazing new features like improved 2D transforms like distort and the capability of importing new custom brushes. Sincerely, Procreate is a really powerful App for professional digital artists. Once again, I can tell you it's a highly recommended App for iPad:Procreate.

I decided to color the second sketch with 
Ipad and Procreate v1.7:

Ratzinger papa ipad benedicto illustration caricature
Colored version with iPad and Procreate.



And then I colored the third sketch with 
Photoshop and my Wacom digital tablet:

Ratzinger papa ipad benedicto illustration caricature
Colored version with Photoshop and Wacom intuos 4.

4 comentarios: