domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

A landscape in Autumn...With iPad and Procreate.

landscape autumn ipad procreate
iPad & Procreate are an incredible gadget & Soft for those who love painting digitally. I've painted this watching in TV "The Bridges of Madison County" and other moments after having dinner, for instance in my sofa or in my bed.

I've painted this without no reference, once again, from my memory, visions of the past and other remembers...

It was really funny to paint. Procreate  has no lag, super exact trace despite whether you are using your finger or a stylus... 

I've tried to extract all the spectrum of colors of this season, for many of us, a bit sad due to the reduction of the hours of the day.

Enjoy it!.

4 comentarios:

  1. A landscape full of colors!. I like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias por algo tan bonito. Es sencillo pero bonito.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is it originally yours?. Good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good for the seasson, it's raining here.

    ResponderEliminar