domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Pitbull

Pitbull
Hi there. Here you are my last artwork: Pitbull illustration.

He comes from Puerto Rico and has become really famous. But, what am I trying to tell you which you don't know at this point of him?. :)

I've never seen a videoclip with more than 340000000 visits before I watch this one of Pitbull (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SmM0653YvXU). Incredible!.

Now I'm watching this video, I think can't wait to caricaturize Marc Anthony.

Regards and, thanks for watching this.




6 comentarios:

  1. IIIuuuuuuuuuuuuu...AAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pitbull es lo que no hay...Una pasada xaval....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Más de 340 millones de visitas, no me fijé bro.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Esas gafas estan conseguidas J.R. Wow.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is his expression!!. This his face!!. Good job J. Ramirez!!. Let's dance with Pitbull!.

    ResponderEliminar