sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

Another Landscape: Fuerteciudad!

Fuerteceiudad Landscape
Hi!. This is an experiment made with ArtRage for my new landscape.

I've always desired to use the Oil Bristle brushes of Photoshop but its high computational load for my graphics card and my CPU made it impossible to do it.

I don't know how but ArtRage can manage these effects without not much effort.

This landscape is based on the Fuerteciudad zone here in Spain, near Sherry Port, in the province of Cádiz, Spain.

I recommend you to visit this province at the south of Spain.

Dedicated to my girlfriend, Pilar. ;).

Best regards.

4 comentarios:

  1. That's a nice landscape!.

    Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the oil painting effect of these brushes...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you very much :) That´s a very nice landscape that makes come to me wonderful memories.

    Forever yours.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You deserve this and much more, Pilar. Kisses!.

    ResponderEliminar